The procedure that is helpful to restore blood flow to the areas of the heart is called Coronary Artery bypass surgery. It occurs when the arteries of the heart get blocked and cut the flow of blood. Which further leads to heart attack and failure of the heart. Heart bypass surgery is helpful for restoring the flow of blood by the use of blood vessels in other parts of the body. It creates a detour around the area of blockage.
Definition of Coronary Artery bypass surgery.
Coronary Artery bypass surgery is helpful for removing the blockage of the heart and restoring the flow of the blood. The surgery of heart bypass is also lucrative for the improvement of the function of the heart. After getting the heart bypass surgery done, the chances of a heart attack and other heart issues are increased. Coronary artery bypass grafting is also called heart bypass surgery. The special doctors for the heart give you better options. Visit the best heart hospital in Ludhiana.
Reasons for coronary artery diseases.
The human heart works all day because it supplies blood to the entire body. For doing all its work the heart also needs the flow of blood the heart gets from the network supplies of the arteries that cover the heart. CABG is a lucrative procedure for the treatment of Ischemia to restore the flow of blood.
- A blockage in the left main heart artery. This artery supplies a lot of blood to the heart muscle.
- Severe narrowing of the main heart artery.
- Severe chest pain is caused by the narrowing of several heart arteries. The narrowing reduces blood flow to the heart, even during light exercise or at rest.
- More than one diseased heart artery and your lower left heart chamber don’t work well.
- A blocked heart artery that can’t be treated with coronary angioplasty. This less-invasive treatment uses a balloon on the tip of a thin tube called a catheter to widen the artery. A small coil called a stent is typically used to keep the artery open.
- An angioplasty with or without a stent that hasn’t worked. For example, an artery narrowed again after stenting.
- When the tissues in the body are not getting enough blood, then it causes Ischemia. The cells of the muscles of your heart are sensitive, especially in the case of Ischemia.
The success story of Raman for coronary artery bypass surgery.
Medical background of the Artery surgery
Raman was the youngest patient who got the surgery of an artery done. He felt that there was something wrong in his heart because he felt tightness in his chest. It has been a couple of months since the patient is suffering from the condition. He went to a doctor for a stress test, where the doctor performed a catheterization. He did not have any episodes of heart attack. But his doctor found that the aortic valve had degenerated and arteries were 90% clogged. His doctor stopped him at the hospital. He got upset when the doctor said he could not go outside of the hospital because it was an emergency, but he needed a consultation before taking any steps. He called the best cardiologist in ludhiana.
Consultation with cardiologist
For the consultation, Raman called the best cardiologist and scheduled an appointment for the consultation. The doctor again took all the necessary tests and examinations, and the reports are the same. The doctor suggested coronary artery bypass surgery as the treatment of the blockage in arteries. He was concerned about the surgery and asked a few questions before the surgery. After getting all the clarification, Raman agreed with the doctor and made himself ready for the surgery.
During the procedure
Raman did not feel any discomfort during the surgery, and the surgery was performed under the effect of anesthesia. The staff was really cooperative, and the doctors were experienced. Doctors made him comfortable by inculcating some positive thoughts. He was about 40 when he had the coronary artery bypass surgery.
Life after the surgery
Raman felt better after the surgery, which increased the quality of heart life. He felt better after the surgery because he does exercise without any difficulty. Before the operation, it was difficult to exercise because of weak heart health. He also joined the heart rehabilitation program for the best and more results. After the surgery, the surgeon prescribed medications for blood pressure and cholesterol.
Nowadays, heart problems are very common. It mostly occurs because of unhealthy diet and stress, depression and other psychological problems. Visit Deepak Heart Institute for the treatment of your heart issues.